The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island
View as Map
Write a Review
Length 6709 yards
- Year built: 1947
- Architect(s): Fred Findlay,George Cobb,Clyde Johnston
- Season: Year round
***CIVILIAN ACCESS – Effective 5 June 2020, every civilian will need the new DBIDS card to enter MCRD Parris Island. Click to complete the “Friends of Parris Island” application, include your signature at the bottom, and return it to The Legends GC at Parris Island: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to (843) 228-4011. The golf course will contact you as soon as your application is approved. You may then pick up your new DBIDS card at the Pass & ID Office at the entrance of the Marine Corps Air Station. Please call the golf course for directions or any questions: (843) 228-2240 or visit www.thelegendspi.com. NOTE: this process can take 1-2 weeks.***
Current status – Retirees and Civilians have access to MCRD Parris Island Monday – Thursday only.
The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island in Beaufort, SC offers an inspiring one-of-a-kind experience. As you step onto the par-72 layout that winds its way along salt marsh wetlands and deep-water creeks, you are immediately entranced by the course's rich history and challenging layout.
Quite simply, there is no other golf course like The Legends.
The Legends is open to the public. The Friends of Parris Island pass makes playing at The Legends easier for our civilian guests.
People are talking about The Legends
* Rated 4.5 Stars - GolfNow
* Rated 4.5 Stars - TripAdvisor
* "Best Travel Destination Golf Course" 2014-2016 - The Sun Today
* "Best Golf Course" 2013-2016 - The Beaufort Gazette
* Rates 4.5 Stars - Golf Advisor
* Ranked #1 Military Golf Course - Golf Advisor
* Ranked #16 golf Course in South Carolina - Golf Advisor
- Walking allowed: Yes
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed
- Fivesomes allowed: Yes, with permission only
- Dress Code: Shirts with collars are required.
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island
WNW 19 mph
NNW 18 mph
NNE 9 mph
E 9 mph
SSW 19 mph