The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island
The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island in Beaufort, SC offers an inspiring one-of-a-kind experience. As you step onto the par-72 layout that winds its way along salt marsh wetlands and deep-water creeks, you are immediately entranced by the course's rich history and challenging layout.
Quite simply, there is no other golf course like The Legends.
The Legends is open to the public. The Friends of Parris Island pass makes playing at The Legends easier for our civilian guests.
People are talking about The Legends
* Rated 4.5 Stars - GolfNow
* Rated 4.5 Stars - TripAdvisor
* "Best Travel Destination Golf Course" 2014-2016 - The Sun Today
* "Best Golf Course" 2013-2016 - The Beaufort Gazette
* Rates 4.5 Stars - Golf Advisor
* Ranked #1 Military Golf Course - Golf Advisor
* Ranked #16 golf Course in South Carolina - Golf Advisor
- Walking allowed: Yes
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed
- Fivesomes allowed: Yes, with permission only
- Dress Code: Shirts with collars are required.
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island
ENE 13 mph
SSE 9 mph
SW 11 mph
SSW 11 mph
SSW 8 mph
Reviews for The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island