CHECK IN REQUIRED VIA TELEPHONE UPON ARRIVAL - PLEASE CALL 02476543141 – PLEASE ADHERE TO YOUR BOOKED TEE TIME
•Tee times MUST be booked in advance
•It is not possible to turn up and play without a pre-booked slot.
. Food and catering services available AFTER your round on the balcony (between12pm-5.30pm). This is NOT available before your round. Please visit http://brandonwood.co.uk/play/visitor-guidance for full guidance.
•Players must not turn up for their tee time more than 10 minutes before the allotted time. If earlier they must wait in their car. It is permissible to change in the carpark.
The changing rooms remain closed.
Toilets are available downstairs - please use the sanitiser provided before entry.
No Trollies or golf club hire available.
Golf shop sales will not be available.
Driving Range closed.
On the course:
•Stay 2 metres apart at all times.
•The practice putting green can only be used immediately before play (provided the cups have been adapted).
•The driving range is closed and is out of bounds.
•Do not touch the pin. The holes have been adapted to stop ball falling into the holes.
•All Bunkers will be GUR
•Do not pick up any ball apart from your own.
•Only play with one ball.
Please refrain from moving the black inserts placed in the hole to avoid the ball dropping in. These have been put in place following guidance from England Golf play safe, stay safe.
We have three greenkeepers only at this time. Please respect them and give them priority. If they are working on a green, abandon your approach shot and move to the next hole.
We are pleased to announce that buggies will be available for hire from Monday 27th July.
Trolley Hire remains unavailable.
Our deposit and booking procedure has changed – please see below:
Booking a Buggy
• Buggies MUST be BOOKED & PAID for in advance. This must be done over the phone (payments cannot be taken on site).
• You can book a maximum of 3 days in advance. A tee time must be booked prior to booking your buggy.
• The last time buggies can be hired is 1pm Mon-Sun.
• Maximum 1 person per buggy. If 2 players are from the SAME household then they are permitted to share as per Government Guidelines.
• When you arrive the buggy will be left out for you – you will be allocated a specific number and the key will be brought out to you in time for your tee time. The “do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your tee time” rule still applies. The clubhouse remains closed at this stage.
• Wind screens must be left down.
• Customers are to return the buggy to the buggy park under the decking – but do not put them back on charge.
• Keys are to be returned to the bar and catering serving point after your round. Deposits are not being taken at this time, but it is imperative that you return the key immediately after your round.
• Buggies are not permitted to enter the car park.
• There are currently issues with the GPS on some of the buggies– please do not drive on Tee’s, Aprons and Greens.
Brandon Wood Golf Club is situated in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside on the banks of the River Avon and is home to excellent facilities on site including a driving range, pitching area, putting green which are all ideal for before and after your round. You'll find the perfect place to relax after your round in the clubhouse with a menu of delicious food choices and snacks.
This championship golf course is exclusive in design; located in a picturesque setting, the golf course demonstrates a variety of challenges. There are plenty of dog legs to catch you out, with scatterings of bunkers and tree-lined fairways to frame the course. The signature hole is the Par 3 6th Hole. It’s only a short par 3 measuring 149 yards, but has a very small green and is likened to the postage stamp hole at Royal Troon. Accuracy is the key to making par on this hole and many others on the course.