Due to Covid-19:
Driving range and practice facilities are closed
Food & Beverage available for take-out only
*no alcohol can be brought on to course
All carts must in turned in by 6:30pm
• We will continue to sanitize the carts.
• We encourage you to walk if possible.
• Same household members may ride together.
• Two bags per cart with one rider and one walk.
• Golfer may use 1 cart per person at this time
• Practice 6-foot distancing.
• Please help with de-trashing your cart at the end of your round.
• The main driving range and practice facility will be closed, and no range balls will be issued.
• We will cut cups and use a raised inverted cup. We will pull flag sticks; cups will be cut as close to the center of the green as possible. Putts inside of 2’ should be conceded.
The clubhouse will be closed to members and guests. We will check in golfers under the patio near the golf shop doors. We will take F&B orders in front of Roper’s Grill.
• Any purchases at the club need to be done thru credit or debit card.
• Restrooms will be available at the North & South Halfway Houses.
• The North Course will be closed on Tuesdays and the South Course will be closed on Thursdays to allow us to perform maintenance practices.
• All carts are to be back into club and staging area by 6:30pm
• Will offer a grab-and-go menu
• Roper’s Grill opens at 8 am (7am Saturday & Sunday)
• Food service will end at 3pm
• Closes at 5pm
• No beverage cart service – load up before your round
• Under no circumstance can you bring alcoholic beverage on to BlackHorse Golf Course. If we find that members or guests have tried to bring alcoholic to the club/course, you’ll be asked to leave indefinitely.
On-Course & Carts:
• We will discontinue putting scorecards, tees and pencils on the carts; please keep scores on your phone.
• No rakes in bunkers. Please take relief from any lie that your playing partners agree is 'affected.'
• On-course coolers have been removed.
• The divot bottles will be removed from all carts to avoid handling.
• All cart coolers will no longer be available for use.
*Bags of ice are available in Roper’s. (no personal coolers)
• We will continue to sanitize the steering wheels, handles, cup holders, seats, front storage areas and directional buttons on each cart when pulled for member use. We are using the Redi San hard surface sanitizer that we use in our Food & Beverage outlets.