There are no Hot Deals available for the date selected.
Cyprian Keyes Golf Club284 E Temple St, Boylston, Massachusetts, 01505-
View as Map Write a Review
Holes 18 Par 72 Length 6844 yards Slope 132
- Year built: 1997
- Architect(s): Geoffrey Cornish,Brian Silva,Mark Mungeam
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Fairways: Bent Grass
- Season: Mid April - Mid November. Weather permitting.
Carved out of the New England countryside, Cyprian Keyes offers an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole par-3 course. Our beautiful colonial-style clubhouse offers first class amenities for golfers and guests in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. Offering some of the best golf and views in the Worcester area, the course and surrounding hills can be seen from the dining room and outdoor patios. Guests can enjoy a casual, relaxing meal at Cyprian’s or book a private party in any of our four function rooms.
No tee times for the next 7 daysNearby Tee Times
|White (W)||72||6134 yards||76.8||139|
|Green (W)||72||5676 yards||74.9||134|
|Gold (W)||72||5029 yards||71.2||126|
|White (W)||27||1230 yards||27.2||89|
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
- Dress Code: Collared shirts (for men, boys), collars/sleeves (for women, girls) are required. No denim, sweats/athletic gear.
- Carts: Yes
- Clubs: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Pitching/chipping area: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for Cyprian Keyes Golf Club
W 6 mph
SW 12 mph
SW 17 mph
NW 17 mph
SSW 18 mph