There are no Hot Deals available for the date selected.
New York Country Club103 Brick Church Rd, Spring Valley, New York, 10977
Holes 18 Par 72 Length 6555 yards Slope 129
- Year built: 1996
- Architect(s): Stephen Kay,Doug Smith
- Season: Year round. Weather permitting.
Nestled in the hills of Rockland County, New York Golf & Country Club is home to some of the most scenic locations in the tristate area. We are located only 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge and a 30-minute drive from the George Washington Bridge. Voted as one of the “Best Places to Play” by Golf Digest, we offer the ultimate country club experience. Our grounds and facilities, designed by renowned architect Stephen Kay, feature expansive views of the Manhattan skyline and top-of-the-line amenities. We offer exceptional casual dining (both indoor and al fresco), well-appointed locker rooms and full-service special event services for our members. We help you get away from it all to relax and enjoy your day.
|Red (W)||72||5904 yards||72.5||131|
- Walking allowed: Yes, with permission.
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
- Fivesomes allowed: No
- Dress Code: Shirts must have collars. Jeans, cut-offs, T-shirts, tank tops, spandex/sweat suits not permitted.
- Carts: Yes
- Clubs: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Pitching/chipping area: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for New York Country Club
N 7 mph
NNW 10 mph
WNW 9 mph
NW 14 mph
S 13 mph