Miami Beach Golf Club
2301 Alton Rd,
View as Map /
Write a Review
Holes 18 Par 72 Length 6903 yards
Slope 127 Rating 73.0
- Year built: 1923
- Architect(s): Bruce Devlin,Robert von Hagge,Arthur Hills,Steve Forrest & Associates
- Greens: Paspalum Grass
- Fairways: Paspalum Grass
- Season: Year round
Originally opened as Bayshore Golf Course in 1923 as part of pioneering developer Carl Fisher's ambitious Alton Beach subdivision that was designed to lure wealthy winter residents from New York, Indianapolis and Detroit.
The City of Miami Beach hired Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates for the latest and most extensive transformation. The once tired and under-utilized Bayshore has now become the elegant and highly regarded Miami Beach Golf Club.
The result is a beautifully restored landmark that will be enjoyed by South Florida residents and visitors from around the world for years to come.
- Metal spikes allowed: Soft spikes only
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, American Express Welcomed
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire is required at all times. Proper attire includes: golf shirts with collar, golf sweater, golf slacks, proper length shorts, soft spike golf shoes or rubber soled shoes.
- Carts: Yes - included in green fee
- Clubs: Yes
- Pro shop available: Yes
- Caddies available: No
- Driving range: Yes
- Pitching/chipping area: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for Miami Beach Golf Club
E 16 mph
ENE 13 mph
E 12 mph
ESE 14 mph
ESE 13 mph
Reviews for Miami Beach Golf Club