Port Royal Golf Club
5 Middle Road,
View as Map /
Write a Review
- Year built: 1970
- Architect(s): Robert Trent Jones, Sr.,Roger Rulewich,Robert Trent Jones, Sr.,Roger Rulewich,Roger Rulewich
- Greens: TifEagle Grass
- Season: Year round
Welcome to Port Royal Golf Course home of stunning ocean views, breathtaking Bermuda landscapes and one of the greatest holes in golf.
Ranked among the world’s best public golf courses by Golf Digest and named Bermuda’s finest course by the New York Times, Port Royal features 18 championship holes over 6,842 manicured yards, the longest and most picturesque course in all of Bermuda.
Designed by world-renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Sr. in 1970, Port Royal has recently undergone a $14.5 million renovation, a complete makeover spearheaded by original design team member Robert Rulewich in preparation for the 2009/2010 PGA Grand Slam of Golf. With the support of the Bermuda Government, Port Royal is now one of the world’s premier public golf courses boasting TifEagle greens, a state-of-the art irrigation system and sweeping ocean views from nearly every hole. Add to that its 300-yard oceanfront driving range and the course’s luxurious clubhouse—including 64º, its brand new bar and grill serving steaks and seafood daily—and your Port Royal experience is sure to be unforgettable.
- Walking allowed: Yes, except before 2 pm on weekends.
- Metal spikes allowed: Soft spikes only
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. Jeans, beach wear, track suits and T-shirts without collars are all considered inappropriate
- Carts: Yes
- Clubs: Yes
- Pro shop available: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Pitching/chipping area: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Practice bunker: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
Weather for Port Royal Golf Club
SW 11 kph
SW 35 kph
W 25 kph
NW 24 kph
NNE 9 kph
Reviews for Port Royal Golf Club