Book your guaranteed tee time 2013 St. Andrews Golf Vacation Package now!
Dates: June 01, 2012 to September 01, 2013
Included in your package:
Also included in your package:Make plans now to play the round of a lifetime at the Home of Golf. We are taking bookings for guaranteed tee times for the venerable Old Course at St. Andrews in 2013.
The Old Course is a must for all avid golfers. From the road hole to the Swilcan Burn Bridge, St. Andrews just exudes the history and tradition of the game of golf. By acting now you can ensure that the Old Course will be part of your 2013 golf vacation to Scotland.
You can now get a guaranteed tee time at the Old Course St. Andrews by purchasing a 3/4 -night package for 2013.
This package includes:
• One round on the Old Course(guaranteed), Kingsbarns or Carnoustie and the New or Jubilee Championship courses
• Three nights accommodation in either of the following
- Old Course Hotel (sharing an Eden facing twin)
- Fairmont Hotel (sharing a Deluxe King room)
- Rusacks Hotel (sharing a non-course facing twin)
• Full Scottish breakfast each morning
• Lunches served each day in the Clubhouse restaurant
• Three course dinner in your hotel on one evening
• Visit to the British Golf Museum and to the Driving Range
• Souvenir group photograph taken on the first tee of the Old Course
• Full use of the St. Andrews Links Clubhouse with access to the changing rooms, showers and lockers
The cost for this three night package in the summer season is approximately $3200 per person based on 2-4 golfers.
|Day 1||Arrive Edinburgh (AM)
St. Andrews New or Jubliee Course (PM)
|Old Course Hotel|
|Day 2||St. Andrews Old Course||Old Course Hotel|
|Day 3||Kingsbarns or Carnoustie Golf Links||Old Course Hotel|
|Day 4||Depart Edinburgh|
Off the course, this region has so much to offer including fabulous luxury accommodation at The Old Course Hotel and Fairmont Hotel in St. Andrews. There are also memorable whisky tours available that will offer you the opportunity to visit some of the world's most famous distilleries.
Golfers can also apply to the ballot which is a lottery system where names aer drawn 48 prior to available tee times. It is the most cost-effective way to play the Old Course, but which offers no guarantee of success.
If you feel you would like check availability for travel in 2013 or wish to request one of our great value golf packages to Ireland or another region of Scotland, please complete the booking form below now.
Packages start at $1067/night