Nags Head Golf Links
Nags Head Links
Course was in great shape. Plays tough but fair. Views are awesome.
June 23, 2015
A few points to make about the course:
1. The views are spectacular. There are 5 or 6 holes on the bay that are beautiful and offer great picture opportunities.
2. The rates before noon are ridiculous. This course is not worth $110. We got an awesome deal on golfnow for $25 and it is absolutely worth that price.
3. For the "quality" that this course is supposed to present, I was not pleased with the greens. Back home in Louisville, these greens would be about as bad as it gets. I understand that it gets hot here and it is hard to keep the greens fast and smooth but for the norma price tag I was not happy. The rest of the course was in very good shape.
4. The course is very short and tight. It is definitely target golf. If you can hit something about 200 yds and straight off the tee, that should be your club of choice most of the day. Very tough to figure yardage a to hazards. Strongly recommend buying a yardage book.
5. The clubhouse and snack bar both closed at 5 pm. Again, for the price tag on this course,I would expect a little more hospitality and customer service. So if you get a twilight tee time, bring your own drinks.
June 16, 2015
Challenging at times but overall nice course. The wind off the sound made for some tough shots. Nice sunset views.
June 14, 2015
First time playing
Not overly impressed. Lots of target golf with irons out of tee boxes. Rather short course. Liked Kilmsric and Carolina Club better.
June 11, 2015
Knowing the course
When I booked with Golfnow they explained the course had airrrated the greens,they were spot on.Also I got to the Outer banks early and called the course to see if my group could tee off any earlier,we teed off about an hour before our booked tee time.The only issue was SLOW play,didn't see Marshall the whole 18 holes
June 6, 2015
Very nice links course. Beautiful holes along Sound. Interior holes are tight. Course not as well conditioned as other times I have played it.
June 1, 2015
Front and Back - Day and Night
Excellent course made even better with GolfNow rates
June 1, 2015
Considering the very cold winter the course was in decent shape. Better than the sister course Currituck Club
May 26, 2015