Eastern Hills Golf Club
Eastern Hills Golf Club is a well-maintained 27-hole layout northeast of Kalamazoo, on a 194 acre parcel at G Avenue and 27th Street . Facilities include a complete pro shop, full service bar, locker rooms, power golf cars and practice facilities. The course features three distinct nines and regularly hosts city and county tournaments, as well as league play.
The original 18 holes at Eastern Hills were completed and formally dedicated in May of 1959 (the third nine was added later), and turned over to the KMGA for operation and maintenance in 1986.