Bayonet & Black Horse Golf Courses
Bayonet, which opened in 1954, is steeped in golf and military history. Created on the site of the former Fort Ord by General Robert B. McClure, it was christened in honor of the 7th Infantry Light Fighter Division (nicknamed the "Bayonet Division").
Always stimulating and in spectacular shape, and with Monterey Bay as its inspiring backdrop, the remodeled Bayonet is ready for the new era to begin.
Previously only enjoyed by military personnel stationed at Fort Ord, these magnificent courses have only recently been opened to the public, and many who would never have had the opportunity to play them finally have that chance.